Se questo sito ti č utile fai una donazione!
Tutti i contributi andranno a coprire i costi per il mantenimento del sito e del forum.
Un grosso grazie a chi vorrā supportarci.
I Forum di Cubase.it, il sito italiano su Cubase, Audio, MIDI e Home Recording

Profilo Personale | Registrazione | Cerca nel Forum | Faq del Forum | Pagina Principale
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» I Forum di Cubase.it, il sito italiano su Cubase, Audio, MIDI e Home Recording   » Software   » Cubase per tutti i sistemi   » is this possible??

- UBBFriend: Spedisci questo topic ad un amico    
Autore Topic: is this possible??
lagoausente
Member # 832

- posted 23. Febbraio 2002 21:20      Profile for lagoausente   Email lagoausente         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can control the volume faders, the pan, and send effects in Cubase 5.0 setting the remote setup with the "generic remote" is there anyway to control the dinamics parameters or all other effects by external midi controller? (the generic remote setup donīt offer this)

cj
Administrator
Member # 236

- posted 24. Febbraio 2002 12:17      Profile for cj   Email cj         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, you can control any of the parameters of the fx u need with the same "generic remote" u r using for the Volume, pan and send fx...

the trick is that u need to have a VST plug open in the VST Send FX panel...otherwise you won't see it.

On the lower row of the generic setup window, the second columns shows what the MIDI controller actually controls....u can select VST Mixer, Command, Transport and Midi Mixer. And that's all....but:
if you have an fx open, you have one more choice: VST Effects...

hope this is what u were looking for...

bye

cj

[Note: This message has been edited by cj]

cj
Administrator
Member # 236

- posted 24. Febbraio 2002 12:19      Profile for cj   Email cj         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Forgot to tell you that on the third row (channel category) you need to select "device"....
bye

:)

cj

Messaggi: 13115 | Data Registrazione: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
lagoausente
Member # 832

- posted 24. Febbraio 2002 17:14      Profile for lagoausente   Email lagoausente         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I open two fx sends even master effects but doesnīt a`ppear vst effect in the second colum, appears the same before vst mixer command, ctm, not assigned? what happended , mine is cubase vst 5.0 /32
cj
Administrator
Member # 236

- posted 25. Febbraio 2002 11:18      Profile for cj   Email cj         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a VST32 mac...and it works....any english speaking pc user around?

bye

cj

armyx
Member # 195

- posted 25. Febbraio 2002 15:30      Profile for armyx   Email armyx         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
With which operating system do u use cubase?did u try to disinstall and reinstall your cubase?
Tommy
Member # 156

- posted 25. Febbraio 2002 15:38      Profile for Tommy   Email Tommy         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Seems that is not possible to control the parameter of the send effects and master effects. You can control only the parameters of the effects in insert mode (for channels and for groups).

Bye! ;)

cj
Administrator
Member # 236

- posted 25. Febbraio 2002 19:49      Profile for cj   Email cj         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Tommy,
is that the VST/32 5.1 you're talking about? Lagoausente talks about 5.0...

btw on my Mac VST32, as I said, you can find the right options...

bye

cj

lagoausente
Member # 832

- posted 25. Febbraio 2002 20:03      Profile for lagoausente   Email lagoausente         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Iīm talking about 5.0, I tried to reinstall but canīt do it. I can neither control paremeters in insert effects, what I can control is fx send levels/enable
eq cuality/volume
that is vst mixer in second colum. Canīt find no way to appear vst effect here in 5.0 can anybody do it in 5.0?

lagoausente
Member # 832

- posted 25. Febbraio 2002 20:06      Profile for lagoausente   Email lagoausente         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
is there any settings to control the "generic remote" window?
lagoausente
Member # 832

- posted 25. Febbraio 2002 20:07      Profile for lagoausente   Email lagoausente         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
is possible to update this part of the program, is there any folder where the remote setups can be changed and replace the actual?
lagoausente
Member # 832

- posted 25. Febbraio 2002 20:10      Profile for lagoausente   Email lagoausente         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Iīm dispairing, have to finish three long songs mixing for thursday
lagoausente
Member # 832

- posted 26. Febbraio 2002 02:45      Profile for lagoausente   Email lagoausente         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I updated to 5.1, I can now control the send effets and master effects but canīt control inserts, seems the reverse you told me????
lagoausente
Member # 832

- posted 26. Febbraio 2002 02:50      Profile for lagoausente   Email lagoausente         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sorry to everybody, in 5.1 is possible to control all parameters.
Putting the second colum in vst mixer can control inserts
opening a send effect o master effect, then put vst effect in second colum an can control effect parameters. All is ok.

Tommy
Member # 156

- posted 26. Febbraio 2002 11:13      Profile for Tommy   Email Tommy         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great!!! ;) I've learnt a new function! thank you!

Fuso Orario: CET  
Post New Topic  Post A Reply Chiudi Topic    Sposta Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Versione stampabile di questo topic
Hop To:

Contattaci | www.cubase.it | Cubase.it e la Privacy

Đ 2000 - 2023. Il materiale di questo forum e del sito č di proprietā di chi scrive. Nel caso vogliate citare del contenuto, indicatene sempre la fonte.